Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment to let me know you were here and please subscribe! K, thanks.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Decisions

Every decision I make, I feel like it's the wrong one.  I never know when to follow my heart or what.  I used to make good decisions but now, I don't.  I used to be able to decide things and not worry that I've made the wrong choice.  What ever happened to no regrets?  I know that what is done is done but I can't help but wonder if I should have taken a different path.  Maybe I should have listened to my brain instead of my heart.  Maybe I shouldn't want things so bad.  Maybe I should stop being so selfish and spoiled.  I've worked for what I have and I have no intention of losing it but I think I just made a huge mistake.


~Nancy Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment