Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment to let me know you were here and please subscribe! K, thanks.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Scuba Steve

Apparently, everything tastes better out of Mommy's cup. :)

Steve refused to go outside so I brought the snow to him. :)

Steve loves snow!

He made a huge mess on the carpet but he ate 3 bowls of snow.

Crazy dog hates to walk in snow but loves to eat it snow from a bowl.

It looks like he is smiling but he's chewing on Kipper's ball.

Steve and Kipper snoozing on the couch.

Steve running in snow after I pushed him outside. haha

Steve begging to come inside out of the snow.

Scuba Steve's first driving lesson. LOL

Steve's first week at home with Mommy.

Steve motorboating me. :/

He freaked me out the first time I saw him sleeping like this. haha

This cracked me up how he was sleeping with is big ol butt on the arm of the couch.

The was the first thing I saw when I woke up. What a cutie!

Steve being his goofy self on our first day meeting at Todd's house.

He looks so skinny here!

Steve didn't want Mommy to clip coupons and save money.

He looks skinny in this one but he's loving his new bed!

I've told Steve several times he needs to come out of the closet. lol

My boys all lounging on their bed.

Steve wanted to go for a road trip!

This is the first picture I ever saw of Scuba Steve.  That's Baxter on the right. :)

Steve and Bert

Steve tasting Greg.

Steve loves scarves.  Pink is definitely his color.

Grumpy ass, sleeping on Mommy's side of the bed.

My big baby. <3

LOLOLOLOLOL


Scuba Steve was previously known as Scooby Doo.  I couldn't handle such a cheesy name so I had to change it.  Scuba sounds like Scooby, so it worked!  I got Steve from Todd in September 2010.  There have been so many times that I've thought 'oh my gawd.. what have I done and why did I adopt this huge horse-dog?'...  But then there are even more times when I can't believe how lucky I am to have such an amazing, pain in the ass dog.  He is the goofiest, cuddliest, cutie patootie of a dog I've ever met.  And he's all mine! :)

~Nancy Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment