Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment to let me know you were here and please subscribe! K, thanks.

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Coupons!

My new obsession is coupons.  I know I'll never be as good as those on Extreme Couponing, but I'm trying.  I have been writing letters to companies complimenting their products and most are sending back awesome coupons.  Many of them are sending coupons for free stuff.  Dannon and Coffee-Mate have sent the best coupons so far.  Michelina's sent me coupons for 2 free entrees up to $2.50 value each.  That was awesome.  If I am going to be the housewife of the family, I am going to at least work to save us a few dollars on food.  Especially since we are on starvation right now.  Top Ramen is saving our asses.  But thanks to my letter writing and couponing efforts, now we can live like queens off of coffee creamer and yogurt.

~Nancy Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment