Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment to let me know you were here and please subscribe! K, thanks.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Old friends and a new roommate

It sure is great seeing old friends.  Not that all of my friends are old... Of course, I'm meaning it's great to see those who have been my friends for many years. :)  We had a great time chatting tonight.  I wish I had made it to my high school reunion today.  Maybe I'll make it to the next one.  I hope I don't end up being that person who drops off the face of the planet and never talks to anyone from my hometown.   But ahhhh to be a hermit!  HAHA I'm not even close to being a hermit.  I'm always out and about nowadays.  I love it and I hope it continues...


In other news, it's only a little over a week away before my new roommate moves in.


~Nancy Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment