Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment to let me know you were here and please subscribe! K, thanks.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Incredible Moments

Whatever happened to those incredible moments that just take your breath away?  Those times when everything is going your way and you feel happy and complete?  I've felt that before.  What happened to them?  I used to have joy.  Now, I simply feel content.  And sometimes, not even that.  Lately it has been that the best thing to happen during my day is when I get a hug from one of the ladies at work.  Just a simple hug.  That brightens my day a bit, but even then I am not wowed.  I want that WOW again.  I want excitement instead of anxiety.  I am tired.  I am tired of not sleeping and tired of worrying about whether or not my dogs will have food next week or whether or not my utilities will be shut off again.  I want something big to happen.  Something good.  Somebody, PLEASE.... wow me.


~Nancy Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment