Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment to let me know you were here and please subscribe! K, thanks.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Just keeps getting better...

I begged for someone to wow me and they certainly did.  I've had a really bad feeling in my gut for weeks and for good reason.  Where do I go from here?  I wish I could disappear.  I've said that before without real meaning.  I've never meant it more than right now.  Never before have I ever felt more unloved, unappreciated, unwanted, and alone.  


We all know that life is unfair....but how long do people feel this way?  When do I get my moment that I've been waiting for?


I think I'm a good person.  I really do.  I will give up what I have to help someone who needs it.  I always try to think ahead to make things easier on the people who are around me.  And yet, I am a bitch.  If I am a bitch for being upset over the things that upset me, then so be it.  Hi, I'm Nancy Drew and I'm a bitch.  Did that wow you?


~Nancy Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment