Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment to let me know you were here and please subscribe! K, thanks.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Lucy Goosey

I've missed blogging for the past couple days.  Between my nightmares and Lucy getting hurt, I just haven't made time.  

McLovin was picking on Lucy after the first egg.  After the second egg, he basically mauled her.  They are in separate cages and Lucy is bleeding everywhere.  Her foot is covered in blood and is swollen.  She keeps shaking it like it's hurting.  I know it is, but I don't know how to help her.  It's not like the pet store sells cockatiel tylenol.  It's been a couple days and I'm sure it will take some time for her to heal.  I'm hoping that she survives.

My hopes for having baby cockatiels are out the window.  No babies since one parent is hurt and one is away from the eggs. 

~Nancy Drew

1 comment:

  1. we should invent cockateil tylenol and sell it and become rich and famous.

    ReplyDelete