Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment to let me know you were here and please subscribe! K, thanks.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Steve at the park

 
Steve shaking it off at the park.

 Steve sitting for Auntie Rachel.
 Steve was trying to give Auntie Rachel a kiss.  She didn't like it.
 Look at this gorgeous boy!
 Steve wanted to sit on the bench next to Auntie Rachel. :)
 Steve and Mommy in the park.
 Steve and Mommy playing tug of war with the leash in the park.
 Steve sitting for Mommy.
Steve shaking hands with Mommy.


Steve and I met Auntie Rachel at the park today.  He took a massive poop in the grass right as Rachel pulled up.  It was lovely... but Steve was a good boy and played really well.

~Nancy Drew

1 comment:

  1. Good times! Steve wanted to eat my ear... not give me a kiss.

    ReplyDelete