Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment to let me know you were here and please subscribe! K, thanks.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fat girls should not run

Yesterday, I ran for a whopping 20 seconds at best while out with Steve.  I didn't die, nobody laughed at me, nor did I get smacked by my own breast.  I stopped only because Steve turned and hooked me around a light pole.  Well apparently, fat girls just should not run.  My left leg feels like there is a crack in the bone. HAHA as funny as it is, I swear it's true.  I've limped around all day.  I'm not sore anywhere else at all.  Just my left leg.  Ok really, it isn't that bad.  But I still think that fat girls should only run in the dark, if at all.

~Nancy Drew

1 comment:

  1. http://goolia84.blogspot.com/2011/03/blow-my-mind.html

    ReplyDelete