Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment to let me know you were here and please subscribe! K, thanks.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Itchy!

I woke up at 3am with hives.  I was red and itching everywhere and couldn't sleep.  Huge bumps appeared on my chest, arms, neck, chin, stomach, and legs.  I've never experienced itching like that before. I took some liquid children's allergy medicine and rubbed myself down with anti-itch cream.  The allergy medicine just put me to sleep. I woke up this morning, not as red but still itching.  I called my doctor and he wants to see me today. Well crap.  I hate to go in and say, 'I was red and itchy last night.'   Umm... so why am I not red today?  I fell like pulling my skin off.  I wouldn't be itchy then, would i?

So, right now, I am waiting for the doctor.  GAH!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment