Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment to let me know you were here and please subscribe! K, thanks.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Trevor and the ramen noodles


Last night, I was so sleepy that I forgot to post the pictures I took after I got home from work.  All of the pictures are blurry because Trevor wouldn't stop squirming.  I came into the house expecting a huge mess.  It wasn't so bad.  Bert shredded his head band into tiny little slivers of white plastic.  And Trevor was sitting with a package of ramen noodles on the couch.  I'm not sure who got them out of the cabinet...but Trevor is hoarding them.  Even as I type right now, Trevor is downstairs sleeping next to those damn noodles.  He hoards food!  Anyone want a list of foods I have found behind the tv, in my bed, in the couch and so on?  Great...  chicken nuggets, biscuits, honeybuns, cookies, hot dogs, pork chops, dog biscuits, crackers, moon pies, cheese, and now ramen noodles.  I'm sure there are other foods I have found, but after three years of being with my Trevor, these are all I can remember right now.


~Nancy Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment