Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment to let me know you were here and please subscribe! K, thanks.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Vacation and Ranting

One more day of work to go before I start my vacation.  I stupidly cancelled all of my travel plans so I'll pretty much stay within the state of Missouri.  Snore.  But this will give me time to do some spring cleaning, relax, play with my dogs, and hopefully... WRITE! :)  I'm going to try to hang out with a few friends, do some shopping, and maybe get drunk at the bar.  It'll be a great vacation.


I had a lot of feedback on my blog about being gay.  Thank you to everyone who supported my rant.  That blog wasn't like my fiction writing.  It was all truth and I meant every word of it.  Again, thank you. :)


~Nancy Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment